It’s Just Another Monday: Grilled Mexican CornFebruary 10, 2014
It Is Time To Celebrate, Apple Berry CrumbleFebruary 26, 2014
Grilled Peach and Rocket Salad with Honey Lemon Dressing.
What you’ll need:
For the dressing:
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- salt and pepper
For the salad:
- 4 Peaches, cut into wedges
- 1 good handful spinach leaves
- 1 good handful of rocket leaves
- 6 thin slices of prosciutto
- 1 handful of crostini, crumbled
- 1 handful of feta, crumbled
- For the dressing combine the oil, lemon juice and honey in a bowl and mix well, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Grill the peach wedges over medium high heat on a griddle pan until nicely coloured, remove and set aside.
- Combine the remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Top with the dressing (steer clear of garlic infused oil!) and enjoy.